Monday, August 27, 2012

Bubbles Aloft - Revisited

If you saw the previous post, you know that the Bubbles images were horizontals to be printed on metal.  I was happily surprised at the Aloft Grand Opening party to see the images hung vertically, printed on plexiglass. The beauty of abstracts is that they're open for interpretation, imagination, and space constraints. I think Art Consultant Liz Barr was waiting for my reaction, and I suppose some artists may have been offended. But not me. I think they look great and I'm pleased and grateful to be included in the groups of artists whose work was selected for this new hotel. If you live or visit Asheville, I recommend a visit to Aloft Asheville Downtown if only just to see the amazing collection of artwork!

Bubbles Aloft Vertical

2 comments: